Skip to main content
- Terri L. Dillon, CFRE, V.P. – Finance & Administration with Whitney Jones, Inc. has been elected President of the N.C. – Triad Chapter of the National Society of Fund-Raising Executives.
- * The Dispute Settlement Center, Carrboro, NC, received $10,000 from the Fox Family Foundation and $10,000 the Love Foundation, in support of conflict resolution training for youth.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN THE WORKPLACE, a training by the Dispute Settlement Center, Carrboro. Register by February 22 for special rate of $65 for the March 1, 10-4 training to be held in Chapel Hill. Regular rate $75. Call (919) 929-8800 to register and for more information. (Colleen Durocher)
- 2000 Board Elected to Lead N.C.-Triad NSFRE Chapter: Terri L. Dillon, CFRE, President; Sandy Doyle-Jones, 1st VP; Tom Lawson, 2nd VP; Steve Watt, CFRE, Treasurer. At-Large Members Elected: Gary Fleming; Pamela C. Holder; Jan Kelly; Dr. Houck Medford; Paul Russ; and Michelle C. Speas.
- The Dispute Settlement Center, Carrboro, has elected six new members to its board of directors: Karen Archia, Bill Barrows, Manuel Costa, Ann Dunbar, Don Hartman, and Marilyn Price.