Skip to main content
- March of Dimes has moved from a letter-writing campaign to an online fundraiser. The 50 year old tradition of soliciting donations through a written campaign has seen increases from $11 to an average of $30 since the campaign began in the fall.
- NC Healthy Start Foundation, Raleigh, NC, has named six new memebers to its board. New members are: Thomas J. Bacon, Joyce Fitzpatrick, Robert Garren, Dr. James Hallock, Robert Hunter, Dr. Julius Mallette.
- Chatham Education Foundation, Pittsboro, NC will hold its 8th Annual Education Golf Classic Friday, April 8 at the Siler City Country Club. All proceeds will benefit public schools in Chatham County. Call 919-542-0024 to register.
- NSFRE, Charlotte, NC will hold its monthly meeting Wednesday March 15 at the Four Points Sheraton, Charlotte. Todd Cohen, editor and publisher of Nonprofitxpress, is the speaker. Call 704-331-8518 for information.
- NC Department of Cultural Resources, Raleigh, NC announces nominations for its annual NC Awards. Awards recognize individuals who have made significant contributions in the arts, science, literature, and public service and nominations are due April 15. Contact 919-733-4867 for details.