Skip to main content
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development, Research Triangle Park, NC, received in excess of $108,000 for its endowment fund from board member, Bernard Gray.
- Joanne Turnbull, PhD., former chief quality and utilization officer, Hermann Hospital, Houston, TX, named executice director, National Patient Safety Foundation, Chicago, IL.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Atlanta, GA, received $20,000 from GlobaleTutor.com, Atlanta, GA to aid the research and cure of cystic fibrosis.
- Joel Brown, former Intuit vice president, named executive vice president and vice president of business operations, Charitableway.com, Palo Alto, CA. Charitableway.com uses the power of the internet today to open the charitable giving of tomorrow.
- On March 7, the Wayne County School Board unamimously voted that in the fall of 2000, the Edison Project will manage a second school in Goldsboro, NC. The management shift at Dillard Middle School will allow students currently attending Carver Heights-Edison Elementary to remain in the Edison system until 8th grade.