Skip to main content
- Cultural Initiatives, Silicon Valley, CA awarded $100,000 by Cisco Systems to fund and boost the development of the arts.
- March of Dimes, Los Angeles, CA, awarded $80,000 to five LA County groups working to save the lives of babies. Recipients are as follows: Children’s Center of Antelope Valley, Los Angeles Free Clinic, My Sister’s Keeper, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Westside Women’s Health Center.
- National Center for Family Literacy, Louisville, KY, awarded $50,000 by GTE Corporate to extend its outreach programs.
- FundraisingInfo.com, Atlanta, GA, has launched its initiative to develop the most comprehensive fundraising web site available. The site will provide American nonprofits access to affordable fundraising products and services.
- Through its community awards program, ERICA, Ericsson announced it will be awarding $500,000 in web development services and technology assistance to five nonprofit organizations woldwide. Winners will be selected based on the innovation, feasibility and impact of their web-based philanthropic ideas.
- Generations on Line, Philadelphia, PA awarded $600,00 by the Lenfest Foundation, West Chester, PA to increase internet access and literacy among seniors. It is the largest single grant ever made by the foundation.