Skip to main content
- GivingCapital, Philadelphia, PA has launched an Internet application that allows nonprofits to receive and process online donations. The application also provides tracking information. Fifty nonprofit organizations have signed on as launch partners thus far.
- Haw River Assembly, Bynum, NC, awarded $25,000 by the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation, Winston-Salem, NC, to support the protection and restoration of the Haw River.
- Gloria McFadden, Information and Referral Librarian at Cumberland County Public Library and Information Center, Fayetteville, NC, was recently recognized as a NC Alliance of Information and Referral Services Member of the year.
- Alliance of AIDS Services Carolina will hold a “Thank You Gala” for guests and hosts of its Evening With Friends fundraising dinner parties on May 20 at 8 pm at the NC Museum of History in downtown Raleigh. Call 919-834-2437 for more information.
- AIDSRIDE 2000 will take place June 22-25. The 300 mile ride between Raleigh and Washington DC raises money and awareness for AIDS-related issues. Call 919-834-2437 to register.