Skip to main content
- Bank of America has been awarded the 2000 Oustanding Philanthropic Corporation Award by the National Society of Fundraising Executives. Last year, Bank of America donated over $91 million to programs nationwide and its employess volunteered over 3 million hours.
- Barbara Link, former chief operating officer at Philanthropic Research, Williamsburg, VA, to be executive director of ArsDigita Foundation, which supports the development of nonprofit Internet sites.
- Leslie J. Harrison, former vice president CSC Index, Cambridge, MA named president and chief executive officer, Carelift International, Bala Cynwyd, PA.
- Linda M. Czipo, former vice president appointed executive director, Center for Nonprofit Corporations, North Brunswick, NJ.
- Elizabeth Aldrich, interim director, Dance Heritage Coalition, Washington, DC, named director.
- Todd Landry, chief financial officer, Spaulding for Children, Houston, TX named executive director and chief executive officer.