Skip to main content
- The Charlotte Chapter of NSFRE will hold its 10th Annual Fundraising Day September 15 at the Adam’s Mark Hotel in Downtown Charlotte. Call 704-336-6213 for details.
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust will be available in Asheville June 12-16 to meet with health care nonprofits in the Western region. Appointments can be made by calling 1-800-485-9080.
- CoPort Technologies has announced the launch of Carebar, a resourcebar that provides services to consumers and benefits nonprofit organizations. CoPort will shre 70% of carebar’s revenues with participating nonprofits.
- More than 250 people attended and $30,000 was raised recently at the Relatives’ Annual Gala and Auction held May 12 at the Visualite Theatre in Charlotte, NC. All proceeds will support the endeavors of the Relatives’ Runaway/ Crisis Shelter.
- Legal Services of the Southern Piedmont, Charlotte, NC, received support from two foundations and two law firms to help fund the second year of its Hispanic Outreach Program. Sisters of Mercy of NC Foundation, Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation, Alston & Bird and Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson all contributed to fund the project’s endeavors.
- Northwest Resource Associates, Seattle, WA, awarded $90,000 by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to expand their Northwest Adoption Exchange program.