Skip to main content
- New American Alliance will hold its annual conference on Latino education, economic and political issues at the Washington Monarch Hotel in Washington D.C. June 22-24. Contact 203-325-8772 ext 13 for details.
- Timothy G. Hanlon of Wells Fargo & Company, has been named head of community affairs and development. Hanlon is president of Wells Fargo Foundation.
- The Napa Valley Wine Auction raised a record-breaking $9.5 million for local charities. The annual event is sposored by the Napa Valley Vinters Association.
- Entrpreneurs Foundation has appointed Robert Miller as the organization’s first chief executive officer. Miller is former ceo of Envirotest Systems Corporation.
- AOL foundation has awarded 12 programs in 8 cities with its first ever Bridge the Digital Divide grants. The grants, totaling over $1 million, will help sponsor each program’s goal of taking technology into the community.