Skip to main content
- High Point Regional Health System, High Point, NC, received $51,000 fron the Duke Endowment, Charlotte, NC, to fund a community outreach development coordinator position.
- Duke Endowment, Charlotte, NC, awarded $42,500 to the Cleveland Regional Medical Center, Shelby, NC, for the NC Comprehensive Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Coalition.
- N.C. Coalition Against Sexual Assault will hold its 14th Annual Conference, “Kaleidoscope 2000: Strengthening Unity and Appreciating Diversity” September 20-22, in High Point, NC. Call 919-676-7611 or email: email@example.com for registration information.
- NC Child Advocacy Institute will sponsor the 2nd Annual “Shaping Change for Children and Families in the Court System” workshop August 25-26 at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. Call 919-616-4834 for more information.
- SPCA Wake County will hold its 8th Annual Fur Ball fundraiser, October 8, at the NC Museum of History. Call 919-733-2326 or visit the web site for details.