Skip to main content
- 11th Annual BTG Rotary Club of the Capital City Club Golf Classic will take place Monday, October 2 at Prestonwood County Club in Raleigh, NC. Proceeds will benefit Wake Education Partnership. For more information call: 919-821-7609.
- The Triangle Chapter of NSFRE will hold its monthly luncheon July 20 at the Page Road Holiday Inn, RTP, NC. The guest speaker will be G.A. Hartford, former senior director of corporate and foundation relations at the University of Michigan and the topic will be using internal computer networks to share information within the fundraising office. For registration information call: 919-839-1498 ext. 237.
- A Disability Resource Fair will be held July 29 at Hanes Mall, Lower-level, North. Services and suuport for people with disabilities and their caregivers will be the focus of the event scheduled from 10a.m.-3p.m. Call 336-896-0779 for more information.
- Audrey Booth, volunteer and board member for the Triangle Land Conservancy, Raleigh, NC, received the 2000 Stanback Conservationist of the Year award from the North Carolina Land Trust Council and the Conservation Trust for North Carolina. Ms. Booth chaired a 1998-99 campaign that raised $3.35 million to purchase 320 acres along New Hope Creek in Orange and Durham counties.
- NC Triad NSFRE will hold its monthly luncheon, July 25, at the Magnolia Manor in Colfax, NC. Ed Chaney of NC Youth for Tomorrow will speak about the need to develop young people to be future donors. Call 33-659-8322 for reservations.