Skip to main content
- The Dispute Settlement Center, Carrboro, has been awarded grants from the Love Foundation, ($20,000)the Goren Trust ($11,000) and the Thomas Trust ($5,000) for support of mediation and training programs.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN THE WORKPLACE: learn to identify and work with different conflict styles. All day training Wednesday, March 21st, 9-4:30 in Chapel Hill. Call to register 929-8800. Pre-requisite: CR training.
- Prevent Blindness’ 16th Annual Eyes of March Gala to be held Saturday, March 17. Exclusive Pre-Gala Cocktail Party at 5:30pm. Tickets to Gala are $300/couple and includes, cocktails, dinner, dancing, silent and live auctions. Funds raised will provide children’s vision screening endowment. Call 571-1014.
- The Dispute Settlement Center, Carrboro has elected seven new members to its board of directors: Michelle Johnson, Karen Wallace-Meigs, Marianne Campano, Curtis Harper, Lisa Hazen, Gwen Burston, and Annette Moore.
- FACILITATION SKILLS TRAINING: learn how to plan, conduct, and participate in good meetings. An interactive two-day training Thursday and Friday February 22 and 23, Homestead Center, Chapel Hill. Led by Andy Sachs. $175 if registered by February 15. Call 929-8800.
- A Little Night Vision Cocktail Party will be held Saturday, Feb. 17 at 7:00pm at Homewood Suites Hotel. Tickets are $25 advance/$30 at door and include beverage, hors d’oeuvres and band. Music by Risse. Call 571-1014.