Skip to main content
- The Independent Sector has just released their latest publication, “The Impact of Information Technology on Civil Society: How Will Online Innovation, Philanthropy, and Volunteerism Serve The Common Good” as a part of their Facts and Findings series. To access the publication, visit,www.independentsector.org/PDFs/factfind4.pdfSingle copies are free and can be ordered through our publications center at 888-860-8118. For more information, please contact Carla Bundy or Patricia Nash Workman at 202-467-6100.
- ePolicy.com Insurance Services, Inc., which provides high quality and low-cost insurance products online for small businesses and professionals, announces the launch of its nonprofit directors and officers (D&O) liability product, the first in the industry allowing a nonprofit organization to purchase and receive a policy end-to-end via the Internet. For more information, visit http://www.epolicy.com
- The Independent Sector’s 22nd Annual Conference, “Let Every Voice be Heard, The Responsibility of Leadership” will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, Georgia, November 4-6, 2001. For more information, contact Carla Bundy at 202-467-6100 or visit the website.
- The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace announces the appointment of Robert Cavey, former Vice President of Government and Public Affairs at American Standard Companies, as Senior Associate and its First Director of the Public Role of the Private Sector Project in the Endowment’s Global Policy Program. For more information, visit http://www.ceip.org.
- The United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County present its annual Cultural Arts Festival on Saturday, August 25, 2001, from 8am-5pm at Wakefield High School, Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, please contact Traci Tucker at 919-839-1498×234.
- The North Carolina Wind Orchestra present their annual concert Saturday, January 19, 2002, in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, contact Mark Beamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jewish Community Center of Charlotte is sponsoring a Health Fair on August 19, 2001, from 12pm to 3pm at the Gorelick Hall. For more information, please call Kim Veith, Wellness Director at 704-944-6750.
- The 2001 International Festival will be held October 5-7, 2001, at the Raleigh Convention and Conference Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit the website.