Skip to main content
- The TechFoundation of Cambridge, Massachusetts, is sponsoring a series of grants to help nonprofits buy technology from Third Sector Systems, Inc. The technology grants, which run up to $10,000 per organization, will allow grant recipients to implement and benefit from Third Sector Systems’ Mission Maestro in achieving their mission. In addition to qualifications, the following restrictions apply: only US 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations or associations may apply, and there is a matching formula of up to $1.00 of the grant for every $1.00 invested. All organizations must have the following hardware requirements: Intel processors with Windows 95, 98, NT or Windows 2000. The technology grants also include funding for services, such as staff training, from Third Sector Systems. For applications or more information about these grants, please contact Daniel Fata at the TechFoundation at 617-234-2145 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or David Parker at Third Sector Systems, Inc. at 802-498-0101 or e-mail email@example.com. Applications will be accepted till November 30, 2001.
- The Association of Fundraising Professional’s Chicago Chapter is sponsoring its 6th Annual Midwest Conference in Chicago, Illinois from October 31-November 2, 2001, at the Navy Pier in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, call 312-923-8505.
- The Association of Fundraising Professional’s New Jersey Chapter will hold its “Growing, Giving in the Garden State” Conference on Philanthropy on November 8, 2001, at the Hanover Marriott in Whippany, New Jersey. For more information, call 609-585-6871.
- The Association of Fundraising Professional’s Massachusetts Chapter is sponsoring its Conference on Philanthropy at the Marriott Copley Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts on October 3, 2001. Please call 781-397-8870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The 2001 Nonprofit Risk Management Institutes’ conference “2001 A Risk Odyssey” will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Washington, D.C. from October 7-9, 2001. For more information, please call 202-785-3891.
- The National Center for Nonprofit Boards will hold a National Leadership Forum from November 11-13, 2001, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. For more information, call 800-883-6262.