Skip to main content
- Triangle Land Conservancy completed the purchase of 426 acres of land on the banks of the Deep River October 24, 2001.
- Roundup 2002, an annual conference for individuals and organizations working in the nonprofit technology sector, will be held April 11-14, 2002 in Orlando, Florida. For more information about registration, visit the website.
- Volunteers needed to staff our “Wheels for Meals” exhibit booth and fundraising raffle at the International Auto Expo in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more info, call 919-220-4400
- The Carolina Canoe Club has raised $8,000 towards a $50,000 goal for stewardship expenses for a canoe access area on the Haw River in Bynum, NC. The club itself helped to contribute $2,000 as did Capitol Broadcasting Company.
- The Durham Art Guild will hold its annual fundraiser, Sweet Arts 2002, on Saturday, February 9, 2002 from 8-11pm the CCB Visual Arts Gallery in Durham, North Carolina. For more information, contact Belinda Mulhern at 919-493-8673 or e-mail email@example.com. To purchase tickets in advance call 919-560-2713.