Skip to main content
- TechFunders Collaborative will host its 2003 Summit March 11 and 12, 2003 at the Oakland Marriott City Center Hotel in Oakland, California. The summit will follow the e-Philanthropy conference and the Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network Roundup, which will be held at the same hotel. Registration is by invitation only. If you have received an invitation, please log in to the web site. If you want to register for the TechFunders Summit 2003, you will need an email invitation. If you have not yet received your invitation to register, please contact Heather McQueen at email@example.com or 413-549-0014.
- As the inaugural speaker for the new Joel Conarroe Lecture Series, Joyce Carol Oates will speak at Davidson College Monday, January 27, 2003 beginning at 8pm in the Duke Family Performance Hall of Knoblcoh Campus Center. Tickets are free, but required. For reservation by phone, call 704-894-2135 from 10am-4pm weekdays.
- The Center for Association Leadership, with Plexus Consulting Group and Association Management Solutions, will host the International Initiatives Conference on Monday, February 24, 2003 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, located at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C. from 1:30-5:15pm est. For conference registration information, contact Stefanie Gramm at 703-908-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Arts Council of Raleigh & Wake County is accepting applications for 2003-2004 project and arts in education initiative grants. Qualifying nonprofit, arts and non-arts organizations in Wake County may apply for up to $5000 in support of arts projects that occur between July 1, 2003 and June 30, 2004. The deadline for applications is March 7, 2003. For a copy of guidelines and an application, contact the council at 919-839-1498 x232. Leave your name, mailing address and phone number.
- The Cleveland Foundation and the Venice Foundation have selected AssetStream Corporation’s Giving Center Program as a portal for donors to provide online stock and mutual fund donations via web sites. For more information, visit the web site or call Pam Kinzinger at 781-938-0008.