Skip to main content
- The Dispute Settlement Center of Orange County will offer Communication and Conflict Management Skills Training on Friday, March 7 from 9am to 4pm at the center in Chapel Hill, N.C. The training will be $80 if registered by Friday, February 21 and $90 thereafter, and pre-registration is required. For information, call 919-929-8800 or visit the website.
- Leanne Bergey, leader in Internet communications and strategic planning, will host the “How to Serve and Energize your Key Stakeholders Online” seminar and luncheon on Thursday, February 20 from 9:30am to 12:30pm at the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce offices. Registration is required for this free event. To register, visit the website or call 1-800-MRB-COMM.
- 4,000 fundraising professionals are expected to attend the 40th annual International Conference on Fundraising from March 23-26, 2003 in Toronto, Canada, sponsored by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Alexandria, Va. For information or to register, visit the website or call AFP Conference Services Center at 1-800-521-6017 (outside the U.S. call 1-847-940-2386).
- 350 nonprofits registered for the 2003 Nonprofit Funding Competitioin presented by the Keiretsu Forum Charitable Foundatin and Social Stimulus. The nonprofits are competing for $100,000 in cas prizes, as well as supporting in-kind services. For more information about the competition, visit http://www.socialstimulus.org/competition/.
- Nonprofit and government staff members are encouraged to attend the Project to Strengthen Nonprofit-Government Relationships March 6-7 in Asheville, N.C. Participation will be limited to 40 people. For more information, contact Margaret Henderson at email@example.com.
- Creative Communities Training Institute, “Creative Communities: Navigating the Ebb and Flow”, will be held February 12-16, 2003 at the Seabrook Island Resort Center, South Carolina. The institute is sponsored by The National Guild of Community Schools of the Arts, together with the National Endowment for the Arts and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. For more information, visit the website.