The A.J. Fletcher Foundation launched the Journal in February 2000 to help people better understand, support and work in the nonprofit world.
Now, we have redesigned the Journal to build on that mission to better focus on philanthropy’s impact, and to help people recognize and solve social problems.
Please support our work:
– Send news about your organization.
– Submit letters and opinion columns on issues facing society and philanthropy.
– Advertise job openings, products and services.
– Sponsor a page in the Journal.
– Let colleagues know about the publication.
Philanthropy and nonprofits can change society, and we are looking for partners.
Let’s fix it.
Barbara Goodmon, president, A.J. Fletcher Foundation