Here are upcoming nonprofit events:
- Jan. 16-17: National Center on Nonprofit Enterprise, annual conference, “Wise economic decision making in uncertain times: Using nonprofit resources effectively”, Washington, D.C. Call 703-993-4994.
- Jan. 26-27: The Center for Nonprofit Resources, 15th annual managing for excellence conference, New Orleans. Call 504-483-8080 ext. 232.
- Jan 28: Boston Foundation, forum, “Adapting to change: Building resilient nonprofit organizations”, Boston, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Call 617-338-4390.
- Feb. 4-6: Forum of Regional Association of Grantmakers, conference, “The established, the new, the potential: Advancing philanthropy region by region”, Washington, D.C.
- March 3-5: Social Enterprise Alliance, conference, San Francisco. Call 206-934-1743.
- March 24-26: South Carolina Association of Nonprofit Organizations, annual conference, Charleston Riverview Hotel.
- March 25-27: N-TEN, Nonprofit technology conference, Wyndham Hotel, Philadelphia.
- May 12-13: Goldman Sachs Foundation Partnership on Nonprofit Ventures, Yale School of Management, Nonprofit entrepreneur conference and awards ceremony, New York City. Call 201-894-8950.
- Aug. 12-15: Alliance for Nonprofit Management, annual conference, Washington, D.C. Call 561-638-1769.