- Feb. 8: Grants Information Network of North Carolina, panel discussion on being a reviewer for federal grant proposals, Wake County Commons Building, room 103, Raleigh; contact Bill Carruthers at 919.820.1753 or email@example.com.
- Feb. 21-22: North Carolina Network of Grantmakers, Annual Meeting, Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro. More information to come.
- Feb. 27: North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, 2007 Entrepreneurship Summit, “Framing Our Economic Future: An Entrepreneurship Agenda for North Carolina,” North Raleigh Hilton; visit website or call 919.250.4341.
- March 2: North Carolina Center for Nonprofits Public Policy Forum, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., McKimmon Center, Raleigh; visit website for details.
- March 22: Alzheimer’s Association Western Carolina Chapter, 14th Annual Education Conference, “The Many Faces of Dementia 2007: Issues, Trends & Perceptions,” 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., The Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, N.C.; for information and registration, visit website.
- March 30: Institute for Nonprofits at North Carolina State University, Nonprofit Career Fair, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Hermann Student Center, Peace College. Register online.
- April 1: Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities, 22nd Annual A Toast to the Triangle, 5:30-8 p.m., N.C. State University, Raleigh; more information.
- May 18: Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association, Wake County Human Services and Capital Area JobLink at Swinburne, “Changing Faces: Planning, Building and Growing a Diverse Workplace” conference, McKimmon Center, Raleigh; presentation proposals due Feb. 1.
- Aug. 9: Association of Fundraising Professionals Triangle Chapter, statewide conference, “Fundraising: Play the Game Well,” Blake Hotel, Charlotte; registration opens June 1 on website.
- Oct. 6: Autism Speaks, 5th Annual Carolinas Walk for Autism Research, Lowe’s Motor Speedway; contact Michelle Preslar at 704.553.0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.