* Pace University received $7.5 million grant from Dyson Foundation to support renovation of science laboratories, finance scholarships and create fund for special activities for students.
* Southern Methodist University received $6 million gift from Perkins-Prothro family of Wichita Falls, Texas; half of funds to support new building program for Perkins School of Theology.
* Atlanta School of Adaptive Computer Training received $35,000 grant from EDS Foundation for updates to keep competitive edge in teaching job skills to individuals with disabilities and other employment barriers.
* Boys Hope Girls Hope of Colorado received $500,000 gift from Ranae Magness, lead gift in capital campaign to build new Girls Hope home to be named in honor of Magness.
* National Credit Union Foundation granted $25,000 to newly-formed Network of Latino Credit Unions and Professionals to launch Hispanic America Saves, national savings campaign for Hispanics.
* Brown Rudnick Charitable Foundation awarded Insight/Foresight Grant to Lee Academy Pilot School, Boston, to fund guest speakers addressing parenting issues encountered by inner-city families.
* Ray Vinson, St. Louis, Mo., donated $16,000 to Steven Jackson Foundation, fulfilling pledge to contribute $1,000 for every touchdown made by founder and St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson during 2006 season.
* Mitchell M. Merin, trustee of Trinity College, Hartford, Conn., made $2.5 million challenge gift to Trinity to establish permanent scholarship support for Hartford-based students.
* Stephen F. Austin State University, Texas, received $750,000 gift from estate of Robert C. Banks to establish Bob and Dot Banks baseball stadium at Bo Pilgrim Park.