* John W. Rowe, former chair and CEO, Aetna Inc., appointed to Rockefeller Foundation board of trustees.
* Scott M. Kruger, former director of development and associate director of institutional advancement, Southern Illinois University School of Law, named director of John Marshall Law School Foundation.
* Pablo Wang, vice president of marketing, Fidelity National Title Group, named president of board of directors at Episcopal Community Services, San Francisco.
* United Way of York County, South Carolina, distributed 734 Easter baskets to needy families as part of fifth annual Be A Bunny project.
* John Wiley & Sons published a new book by Linda Lysakowski, “Nonprofit Essentials: The Development Plan,” part of Fund Development Series presented by Association of Fundraising Professionals.
* Hubbard Street Dance Chicago partnering with area businesses, individuals and philanthropies to present 2007 Spring Series April 11-22 at Harris Theater for Music and Dance, Millennium Park, Chicago.
* Laura Berry, senior vice president for Philanthropic Service, Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, named executive director of Interfaith Center on Corporate Philanthropy.
* Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship at Duke University presented Bill Drayton, founder and CEO of Ashoka, with 2007 CASE Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship award.
* American Lung Association renewed its contract to use Kintera software for its constituent management efforts.
* Church World Service and Habitat for Humanity International announced plans to repair additional 600 homes in Gulf Coast region damaged by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita; includes $1 million grant from Habitat to Church World Service.
* Women’s Edge Coalition, group dedicated to alleviating poverty through opportunities for women, received 2007 Mildred Robbins Leet Award for the Advancement of Women, presented by InterAction, alliance of international development and humanitarian groups.
* National Maritime Heritage Foundation presents first annual Golf Classic, June 7 at Potomac Ridge Golf Course in Waldorf, Maryland, to benefit Washington, D.C., inner-city youth sailing programs.