* Regina Moody, president and CEO, Holy Angels, received Athena Award from Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce in recognition of help provided to women to reach full leadership potential.
* Ronald McDonald House, Winston-Salem, named new board officers: president, Laura Esleeck, former president of Friends of Ronald McDonald House; secretary, Angie Murphrey, community volunteer.
* Coalmarch Productions, Cary, launched updated Web site for N.C. Triangle Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure; donated services valued at $65,000.
* Shannon Crystal, community volunteer, elected board secretary, Crisis Assistance Ministry, Charlotte.
* Sheila H. Ogle, CEO, MRPP Inc., elected board president, Cary Community Foundation.
* Interact and Haven House Services, both of Raleigh, teaming up for three-year Domestic Violence/Runaway Homeless Youth Collaboration project targeting Wake County runaways and homeless youth at risk of physical or sexual assaulted.
* Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council to host “Thin Mint Sprint,” May 10, Carowinds.
* Mary Lynn Eubanks, graduate of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and husband Francisco A. Roque established scholarship fund in their name at UNC-CH benefiting students from Asheboro area.