WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – The Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation has named five North Carolinians to serve on its Advisory Panel.
The role of the panel is to help the foundation, based in Winston-Salem, better understand issues facing North Carolina, improve its grantmaking effectiveness and identify opportunities for major new policy initiatives.
The new members each will serve three-year terms.
- Lee Carol Giduz, executive director, Caldwell Arts Council
- Virginia Hardy, senior associate dean for academic affairs, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University
- Jeffrey L. Smith, litigation paralegal, Syngenta Crop Protection Inc.
- Andrew Spainhour, general counsel, Replacements Ltd.
- David Woronoff, publisher, The Pilot newspaper, Southern Pines