WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – The Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation has named five North Carolina leaders to its State Advisory Panel.
Named to the panel, which advised the foundation’s staff on emerging issues and opportunities in the state, are:
- Marlowe Foster of Raleigh, director of U.S. public affairs and policy for pharmaceutical-maker Pfizer.
- Bill Gibson of Sylva, executive director of the Southwestern Commission, a regional council of local governments for the state’s seven southwest-most counties.
- Jill Drzewiecki Rios of Asheville, director of North Carolina Interfaith Power & Light, a program of the North Carolina Council of Churches.
- Vivian Saunders of Lewiston, executive director of the Bertie Countyu Traditional Family Resource Center and The Hive for Windsor and Lewiston.
- Gina Uresti of Siler City, a staff member for El Pueblo, focusing on sexual health and reproductive rights of young Latinos.