Identifying and maximizing partnerships between nonprofits and other community organizations is the topic of an e-Classroom Webinar to be hosted by the Philanthropy Journal from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Easter time on Thursday, March 24.
While many nonprofits are open to the idea of partnerships, in reality, partnerships can be more of a threat or burden than a source of energy, innovation and resources.
Through this webinar, "Enhancing Nonprofit Partnerships," learn how partnerships can be a valuable asset that magnifies a nonprofit’s impact and boosts its recognition.
Led by Susan Jakes, a professor at N.C. State University, the webinar will explore the following ideas:
- Organizations that provide funding and leadership often require nonprofits to collaborate
- How these partnerships appear on paper can be very different from how they work in real life
- There are opportunities to enhance partnerships and make them key factors organizational success
At the end of this e-Classroom webinar, nonprofit executives and board members will be able to:
- Respond to the new emphasize on nonprofits by funders and collaborators
- Analyze successful partnerships to identify the keys to positive, productive relationships
- Research potential partners and create decision-making rubrics on whom to approach and how
- Make partnerships working for your nonprofit
Webinar details and registration are available online.