In honor of its 25th anniversary, ESC (Executive Service Corps) of the Triangle is offering a free seminar to nonprofits on November 8, 2012, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. ESC has chosen to
celebrate its success by sharing its knowledge to help nonprofits cope with the current level of change and the new norm facing us all.
Five ESC consultants will each offer five great tips on how to improve organizational effectiveness, for a total of 25 ideas. The seminar will be followed by a short champagne reception.
Tips will focus on the following areas:
- Planning (including the importance of strategic and long-range planning)
- Improving Board Effectiveness
- Marketing and Communications Effectiveness
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Financial Management and Acumen (including financial
Click here to view invitation and to RSVP by October 25, 2012