Blackbaud is accepting nominations for the Impact Awards, a nonprofit awards program honoring organizations that use technology to make a positive impact on their mission, constituents and society.
The 2013 Impact Awards will be presented at bbcon, Blackbaud’s annual conference for nonprofits, being held Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Washington, D.C. To qualify, nonprofits must demonstrate that they have achieved results and positive impact through return on investment, meeting (or exceeding) program goals and organizational efficiency.
Open to all nonprofits, the Impact Awards honor organizations in six categories:
- Best Interactive Campaign
- Best Use of Integrated Marketing
- Best Use of Peer-to-Peer/Special Events
- Best Use of Analytics
- Best Use of CRM Technology
- Most Impactful Use of Blackbaud Technology